Friday, June 21, 2013

#blogjune Post 21 - TBR and TBW Piles

Another late post due to boot camp in the morning, a lift to work and some 2nd job work to do after 1st job work.

I've now finished 2nd job work for the night and have caught up on #blogjune posts.

Not much planned for the weekend - except KARLY LANE'S BOOK LAUNCH but am hoping to make a start in getting through these - considering 4 of them are "quick reads" (two week loans):
To Be Read (TBR) Pile - I have waited many months for some of these books but I'm afraid 2nd job is not allowing me much time to read.

To Be Watched (TBW) Pile - BMX Bandits should be fun to watch and I've been told Jack Irish is a good series - I missed it when it was viewed on ABC and my internet is so slow that there is no point trying to watch it on iView (although I'm not sure it is available on there).  I am also enjoying "A Place to Call Home" which stars Marta Dusseldorp, so I'm sure it will be good.
 
What's on your TBR/TBW piles?

No comments:

Post a Comment