Monday, December 29, 2014

Day 5 - Blog 12 Days of Christmas - Here and now!

Today's mantra: You are exactly where you need to be.

This is something I have struggled with throughout my life.  The grass is always greener some where else.  That other job in that other work place is better than where I am now.  That house in that suburb is better than where I am now.  Why can't I accept that I am where I need to be?!?

I strongly believe in fate.  There are too many people I have met in my life at different times that cement the idea that I was supposed to be there at that moment in time to meet them.  Sure, some have moved on or I have moved on from them, but for that moment in time, I needed to be there and I needed to meet them.

Right now, I live in a beautiful part of the world (admittedly I have not seen a lot of the world - you see there's that grass is always greener coming back again), I have a beautiful family and some wonderful friends and family.  I have met some beautiful people that I continually learn things from or learn things about myself from.

There may still be parts of my life where I am dissatisfied but perhaps that is what I have to work on and I'm here because I have to work on them to become a better person or to learn a lesson.  But I strongly feel that I am exactly where I need to be at this point in time!

How about you?  Are you exactly where you need to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment