Wednesday, June 22, 2016

#blogjune Post 23 - Step by Step



I'm having difficulties getting my Garmin to connect to my PC via USB this morning and I'm wondering if this is an indication of how my day is going to be.

I started the day off tired and knew that the 12km hilly run was going to be a struggle.  I even changed the route around a bit to shock the legs a bit as they are getting used to our usual 12km hilly run.  Then my running buddy and I spent a fair bit of brain power working out our new turn around.  I suppose it distracted us a bit.  We were both tired so the run started bad and I can't say it got better.  Struggle street all the way but we got it done!

I'm beginning to question my 20km run planned around the Park2Park course (as we are doing a fleeting visit to Ipswich this weekend).  If the hills killed me today - they will most likely not be pretty on Saturday!

Garmin has finally connected - the day is good once more!

One of my friends from my time in Emerald has tagged me on Facebook to post my favourite songs from the 90's over the next 7 days.  I was then debating if it should be the songs I liked then or the 90's songs I like now.  I've decided to mix it up a bit.

Today's song is: Step by Step by New Kids on the Block.  They were my favourite group for most of the 90's.

However, looking back now there are a lot of songs from the 90's I didn't like but like now.  They might just show up in my Facebook posts.

Happy Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't a big New Kids on the Block fan at the time. I was more a Bros fan. But now I don't mind dancing around to NKOTB.

    ReplyDelete